Re: installing openssh

On 04/04/2010 06:17 PM, T T wrote:

Thanks for the response,
but unless I misunderstand it, it describes how to proceed with packages that are available locally. openssh does not show on the list when I run setup.exe.
Am I missing something?
Yes you are. OpenSSH is not set to install by default. So it's listed as "Skip". You need to change that "Skip" to a version number by clicking on it. When in the package selection screen click on the View button until you get to the Not Installed section, then scroll down and find OpenSSH and toggle Skip to a version number. Then install that.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
When there's a will, I want to be in it.