Re: Poderosa problem in 1.7

PJ Whitelock wrote:
> Does anyone have a work around for Poderosa's incompatability with cygwin 1.7, ie looking for mount points in the registry when they're no longer there. Can you just create a fake registry entry with the same info as the fstab?

As long as you don't have a legitimate Cygwin 1.5 installation laying
around, there shouldn't be any reason that having those phony registry
entries will hurt you.  Whether or not that will be enough to trick
Ponderosa is something you'll have to test.  I'm also not sure if
setup.exe will notice the entries and complain or delete them.  Make
sure to give that a try too just to be sure.

-Jeremy