From: Myron Flickner <flickner@yahoo.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Sent: Tue, January 26, 2010 3:40:31 PM
Subject: Re: Problems starting sshd as a service on  cygwin 1.7.1

Problem remains - If I repeat the cgyrunsrv -S sshd command eventually it works.

Disabling Symantec Client Firewall didn't fix this.

I've attached the cygcheck.out file.    Is there any other tracing I can do ?

imaging away / flick

      --
Problem reports:      http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                  http://cygwin.com/faq/