Re: Cygwin visual brand

Thanks again for all the input. This discussion will help me greatly
in producing a design that all users, maintainers and visitors can
identify with.

Of course, the design can not be made by committee. So if anybody is
in contact with either Chris or Corinna, I'd greatly appreciate if you
could point them to this thread, so that I can make a project liaison.
They can jointly decide what does and what doesn't get changed in
regards to the brand, and I wager they have among the best idea about
Cygwins user base.

The sooner we get the discovery process out of the way, the sooner you
guys get to see some results.

Cheers,
Berthold