Re: Cygwin visual brand

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Andrew Schulman
<schulman.andrew@epamail.epa.gov> wrote:
<snip>

> So my questions remain. ?Christopher and Corinna, if you don't think a
> redesign is a good idea, then please tell us that.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew.

I'm currently pretty busy, otherwise I would already have gone ahead
and changed the subject to something they would notice (along the
lines of "ATTN Chris and Corinna: Teh Redesign").

As it stands, I'm afraid I can't even make rough sketches because
frankly, I'm not the Cygwin core audience and as such my messages may
well be way off. So yeah, I'd appreciate them chiming in on this as
well.

Cheers,
Berthold