Re: new mirror

Christopher Faylor wrote:

>> I think it means you should email sourcemaster...
>
> ARGH.  Please don't use raw email addresses in your messages.  So far
> sourcemaster has remained relatively spam-free.  I'd like to keep it
> that way.

Oops - how silly of me - very sorry.  So easy to overlook that when
it is actually the email address which you are trying to convey.

Of course that would explain why the cygwin mirror page does not
explicitly mention the mail domain to use either.  And unless we
use inline images I doubt there's any way to convey an email
address without circumlocution which can't be scraped by spammers.

-- Cliff