Re: bug report: cygwin 1.7.5, perl *** fatal error TP_NUM_W_BUFS too smal

There is a similar post from 2009 where the conclusion is that this
can be caused by very deep forking
(http://readlist.com/lists/cygwin.com/cygwin/6/34359.html). Is it
possible that the make script does very deep, or is stuck in infinite,
recursion?