Re: bug in NINT() in gfortran

--- Sab 12/6/10, Dave Korn  ha scritto:

> On 12/06/2010 15:13, Marco Atzeri
> wrote:
> > --- Sab 12/6/10, Dave Korn? ha scritto:
>
> >> yesterday, and my investigations so far suggest
> that it's actually a
> >> problem in the underlying maths functions in
> newlib.?
>
> > it seems a fault coming from newlib lround
>
> ? Yes, that's what I did in my "investigations so
> far".? I've now tracked it
> down to undefined behaviour (a right-shift by 32 bits) in
> newlib; a patch will
> follow shortly.
>
> ? ? cheers,
> ? ? ? DaveK

I see.

Testing similar functions I found that we have
"undefined reference to `_llround'"
"undefined reference to `_llroundf'"

It seems that we are incorrectly looking in
newlib/libm/machine/spu

while the functionalities exist in
newlib/libm/common/s_llround.c
newlib/libm/common/sf_llround.c

llrint and llrintf have not such problem.

Marco