pthread_mutex_lock doesn't interrupt

Hello, I've been trying to get the FreeRTOS Posix simulator to run on
Cygwin and have run into a few bugs in the signal handling/pthread
libraries and have isolated test cases

I believe when pthread_mutex_lock receives an interrupt it should run
it then resume trying to get a lock, the signal handler appears to
never run (at least as inferred by no output.  I tried running under
cygwin gdb but get uniformative backtraces).

Thanks,
James