Re: search.h

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 7:24 AM, alex42  wrote:

> I am attempting to create an Android application based on C code that I did
> not write. This means using Cygwin to compile this code into the form that
> the Android NDK can use. However, when I try to do this, it gives an error
> on one of the source files, claiming that search.h doesn't exist. I checked,
> and search.h is definitely in the Cygwin libraries that I have installed.

Hi Alex,
If you run GCC with the -v switch, it will display the list of
directories in which it searches for include files. You can either:

1. Run the make, copy the compilation command and paste it into the
terminal window, then add -v
2. Edit the makefile and add -v to CFLAGS, then run make

You can then check whether search.h is in one of the directories
searched. Or, you could just add -I/directory/of/search to CFLAGS

However, on my system search.h is in /usr/include, which is always
searched by default.
Where is your search.h ? Does it begin with "Written by J.T. Conklin" ?