Re: Network drives & ssh access

On 8/24/2010 1:03 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:59 AM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount
<quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

I log in as the build user via ssh, and ps -eaf shows me to sshd process
running as SYSTEM - proc 3376 with parent 3340 and a subprocess 1824 with
3376 as the parent.

Specifically, when logging in via remote ssh, both processes were owned by SYSTEM. So the bit to run as the "build" user apparently doesn't actually work.

A missing password is likely your problem, since that's at the heart of your original problem really. But I actually wasn't thinking of this option as the solution to your problem when I pointed you at the FAQ. Running a service as the user you'll log in as is really just a workaround. I was thinking more of:

<http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html#ntsec-nopasswd3>

Holliston, MA 01746