Re: Reinstalled gcc, make, automake: now BASH stackdumps L&R

On 14/09/2010 19:47, SJ Wright wrote:
> Might there be something else a little off?
>
> The text from the latest stackdump:
>> Stack trace:
>> Frame     Function  Args
> The rest is blank. Should I be concerned, or is this something that will
> work itself out?

  This is a bit of a guess, but try deleting the release\gcc4\libgcc1
directory from your local package cache and then reinstalling libgcc1 (using
setup.exe).

  If that doesn't help, we'll need your cygcheck output: run "cygcheck -s -v
-r > cygcheck.out" and then send the cygcheck.out file to the list with your
into the body of your email*).

    cheers,
      DaveK