tftpd - missing info

I recently installed tftpd and in the man page it says:
,----
| The full documentation for tftpd is maintained as a Texinfo manual.
| If the info and tftpd programs are properly installed at your site,
| the command
|
|            info tftpd
|
| should give you access to the complete manual.
`----

but `info tftpd` says "Unable to find node referenced by `tftpd' in
`(dir)Top'."... except when it doesn't and just shows me the man page
again ("File: *manpages*, Node: tftpd"). The node *is* listed in the Top
node:
,----
| * tftp: (inetutils)tftp                           TFTP client.
| * tftpd: (inetutils)tftpd                         TFTP server.
| * timeout: (coreutils)timeout invocation.       Run with time limit.
`----
but trying to access it gives "Cannot find node `tftpd TFTP server'."

So, first, who stole my info node, and second, why on earth does `info
tftpd` sometimes tell me it is unable to find the node and sometimes
give me the man page?

--
Gary        Please do NOT send me 'courtesy' replies off-list.
Non-kook (allegedly)

1.7.7(0.230/5/3) 2010-08-31 09:58 Cygwin