gdb 7 port for Cygwin?

Has gdb 7.x been ported to Cygwin yet?  I can't use it to debug gcc
4.5 programs (I usually get "line not found" when trying to set a
breakpoint):

  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/changes.html

"GCC now generates unwind info also for epilogues. DWARF debuginfo
generated by GCC now uses more features of DWARF3 than it used to do
and also some DWARF4 features. GDB older than 7.0 is not able to
handle either of these, so to debug GCC 4.5 generated binaries or
libraries GDB 7.0 or later is needed."

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us