Looking for experienced CygWin Users

We just started a Cygwin based forum in an attempt to build the Cygwin users
community support for newer users. We need some forum mods to assist in the
everyday tasks, as well as provide support for our users.

I don't want to post the url to the forums, as I'm not looking to advertise
the forum here, just gain some assistance with this project.

You can email me with any feedback or questions,  info@CygwinForums.com