trouble posting to cygwin-apps

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Christopher Faylor <deleted> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 04:33:26PM -0400, Bill Hoffman wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list for this, but I am trying to get
>>a new CMake release uploaded to cygwin and am having some trouble.  I
>>can not seem to post messages to the cygwin-apps mailing list.  I tried
>>to re-subscribe my email address, but it correctly said I was already
>>subscribed.   Is there anyone on this list that could help me?
>
> As I said in response to your message to postmaster of Sep 30 - you were
> sending html email.  Apparently the bounce (and the reply from postmaster)
> which informed you of that fact were caught in your spam filter.
>
> --

Hello!
Bill, he's making a heck of a good point. Most people don't realize
that HTML mail can carry all sorts of nasty things, and leave their
mail programs set on that as default.

Hence the reasoning behind everything at your end CGF. In fact I won't
even argue.

Bill check your filters to see if anything was caught.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg dot drwho8 atsign gmail.com