Re: git over ssh

> Actually, I don't believe that there are any fixes in the snapshot. ?I can
> duplicate the behavior but I'm stumped about how to fix it.

Before trying the last snapshot, I gave a new try with my own
repository and it worked fine! -> so useless example.

Then I tried with the cmake repository as it was proposed and it
failed when cloning locally:
$ git clone --bare git://cmake.org/cmake.git
$ git clone localhost:cmake.git cmake-test
Cloning into cmake-test...
user@localhost's password:
remote: Counting objects: 95309, done.
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly43 MiB | 4.52 MiB/s
fatal: early EOF
fatal: index-pack failed

Failed 3 times (so this example is reproductible).
Then I killed sshd and all processes, installed the snapshot (I just
change cygwin1.dll, is that enough?), restarted sshd but cloning
failed again.

Frédéric