Re: windows paths in shebang lines

There could a few good reasons to prefer Perl/ActiveState over
Perl/cygwin, but then this would still be the wrong list.

I hear that ActiveState has good support.

BTW: I don't remember how I did that when I last tried to work with
Perl/ActiveState (in WinNT times). There were several solutions and
one of the simpler ones was to call the scripts like this
   perl script.pl