Re: Looking for pointers to extended installation help

----- Original Message -----
From:Larry Hall (Cygwin) <reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com>

> There's the section in the FAQ for common setup questions/issues:

Thank you. We haven't started yet on the setup - there's always something that needs to be fixed... - I just thought I would do some pre-emptive research so that we had some useful links before hand.? I know that when we did this before, we used the FAQs, instructions, etc. but just could not figure out how to get things to work.

I think this time we will probably start fresh, but I am going to see if I can figure out what packages are currently installed, so that we can at least start out with those already installed.

--
Tcl - It's the real thing. http://wiki.tcl.tk/
http://www.facebook.com/lvirden/