Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-5.8p1-1

On 2/8/2011 3:54 PM, Hans Horn wrote:
Corinna,

Last week I updated openssh to 5.7p1-1, just to realize that I cannot connect
anymore. Reverting to 5.6p1-2 solved the issue.

Saturday I updated to 5.8p1-1 finding the same failure to connect as with
5.7p1-1. Unfortunately 5.6p1-2 is not among the setup choices anymore.

How can I get openssh 5.6p1-2 back?

If you're only interested in how to get back to 5.6, you could try the "Cygwin Time Machine". Google for it. You might also have it locally in your download directory. You could point 'setup.exe' there and install from it instead of the network mirror.

--
Larry