CYGWIN setup home directorys for users

Hi all, using CYGWIN as an SFTP server on a Windows 2000 server (yes, YIKES!
Win 2k!!)

When creating a user inside CYGWIN using "net user *username* /add", could
someone tell me the command that I can type to set the home directory the
user is to land into when the connect?

When the user is added inside CYGWIN it duly gets added to the Windows
users, but it changing the home directory in the Windows user properties
doesn't affect where the user lands, currently I have to go into the
"/etc/passwd" file  and edit the bit at the end of the user's config to
"cygdrive/c/wherever" - is there a CYGWIN command line I can use at time of
user creation to set the home directory?

Many thanks :-)