Re: xconfig: No such file or directory

> you can use atlas/lapack supplied by cygwin (search for them using the
> search window of the
> install.exe)
>
> You probably don't really need atlas âÂit is just one of many
> implementations of lapack, and
> moreover IMHO it just does not build on Cygwin.

I searched in cygwin setup for atlas, but nothing came out. Now after
your reply I searched for lapack and I can see it as option

I need atlas as I wanted to build numpy and scipy on cygwin, but after
couple hours trying to build other necessary to me Python packages I
think all this is a bad idea

BTW, 'xconfig' error was because of missing 'make'. I missed it somehow.
I really don't know anything *nix related, but I've build occasionally
on Msys/Mingw and Cygwin when there was no other option and building was
straightforward

Cheers