Re: 1.7.7: problem installing cmake (Seven)

Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 10/27/2011 7:47 AM, Mitchel Craun wrote:
> > I am trying to use cmake (I believe it installed correctly) to install
another
> > program.
> > I am running windows 7 and am using cygwin to accomplish this.
> > When I try and use cmake I get the same missing "cygidn-11.dll" error.
> >  From what I have seen here I need "the libidn package".
> > After googleing this it seems that this is for ubuntu.
> >
> > What should I do if I am running only windows 7?
> >

> > --
>
> use the search Luke
>
> http://cygwin.com/packages/
>
> http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=cygidn-11.dll
>
> libidn11-1.18-1 is the last version of the package available for
> cygwin
>
> Regards
> Marco

Thanks, that solved THAT problem.  I was trying to use cmake because I am
running on a windows machine, but now I get another error when I try to run
make.

src/nvec_ser/CMakeFiles/sundials_nvecserial_shared_dir/build.make:53: *** target
pattern contains no `%'. stop.

make[1]: *** [src/nvec_ser/CMakeFiles/sundials_nvecserial_shared.dir/all] Error
2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I since this is a different error I will post it on another thread as well.
Thanks for the help.  I am one step further.