Re: Stackdump at every second startup

On 1/3/2012 5:58 PM, Marc Girod wrote:

marco atzeri-4 wrote:

C:\cygwin\bin>ash ./rebaseall

chdir c:\cygwin\bin dash -l -i -c "rebaseall"

Er... this should not have resulted in anything different from the previous,
right?

I guess "-c" is critical and "-l" puts a clean cygwin enviroment.

I know there was another failing attempt, but this was already corrected...

My real question now: is the need for './peflagsall' in addition gone?

Marc

peflagsall is not usually needed, specially with latest snapshots.

Regards
Marco