cron

Hello,

after updating to cygwin 1.7, I can't get cron running again. I tried all kind of different options, used cron_diagnose.sh, but all didn't help. Could you please take a look at the output of "cronbug"? Seemingly, cron has a problem with the ownership of my crontab file "Rolf". Strangely it reports "tabs/Rolf" as owner. I already have completely removed and regenerated all below /var/vron by "crontab -e" already. Also I changed permissions as given by cron_diagnose.sh. All didn#t help. The cron service runs, but doesn't execute my cron commands.

Thanks,
Rolf

--
Dr. Rolf Schlagenhaft (Schlaggo)