LLVM ERROR: Program used external function '...' which could not be resolved!

Hi,

I've posted a question about porting problem a while ago[1].
Now I have another one[2].

As the subject said, I may encounter a llvm's bug but it looks cygwin
related to me.
Anyone can reproduce this error?
If so, I'd like to ask cygwin devs who packaged llvm and upstream llvm
devs about why this error is.

I'd also attached my current TODO (added .txt for tard gmail's MIME
recognizor) for the record.

Peace,
-----
[1] http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-02/msg00459.html