Re: STC for libapr1 failure

> On Feb 16 07:56, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> On 2/16/2012 6:09 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> I read the Linux man page again (http://linux.die.net/man/2/flock)
>>> and I just hacked the following testcase, based on your flock STC.
>>
>> That sounds pretty close to what the APR test case is doing, as far as I
>> understand.
>>
>>> The testcase is attached.  I'm pretty curious what your test is actually
>>> testing.
>>
>> I got to work at my real job all last night, so couldn't extract the STC
>> from the APR test suite. But, here's the test in APR-ese in case you're
>> interested. I'll remove the APRisms as soon as I can to get you another
>> test case.

I've extracted the test case, which is attached.

I must humbly apologize. The test case was actually using fcntl() for
file locking, not flock(). I got thrown off by the name of the test:
"testflock". It seems APR prefers fcntl() for file locking if available.

The attached test works fine for me on Linux, but fails on Cygwin
starting with the 20120215 snapshot.

"So why don't you make like a tree, and get outta here."
                -- Biff in "Back to the Future"