Re: hexedit install flub...now shell seems rudimentary

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Adrian Sandstrom wrote:
> I'm inexperienced with Cygwin. I was hoping to elicit advice, and use
> them as snippets of mentoring. Not advice like RTFM, but to read the
> types of insight gained from actual experience. I asked because I can
> tell they've BTDT.
>

> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Csaba Raduly <rcsaba@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:39 AM, Adrian Sandstrom Âwrote:
>>> That fixed it. That was a really good idea. How did you guys know the
>>> problem was a permissions issue?
>>
>> Because (they, not me) http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/BTDTGTTS

>> Hello Adrian, are you listening?

It is obvious that Adrian is a non-conformist. I suggest that possibly
his posts go unanswered to to the lack of being able to follow a
simple suggestion.  Expecting those who give their time to even
respond RTFM with out the OP taking time to even do so is just rude.
Adrian, if you want snippets, find those that already exist, there are
many; then if you still have an issue explain the issue.  This list
isn't for holding your hand telling you how it is done.

--
Earnie