Problem with .NET applications and pipes in 1.7.11

Hi everyone.

As some other people have reported, there seems to be some problem with
pipes in 1.7.11 which appears to have been introduced in 1.7.10. I can
confirm that 1.7.9 and 1.7.7 works as expected, but I don't have a 1.7.10
installation so I cannot test that. Others have reported problems with that
though.

Example:
# myapp
Hello World

# myapp > test.txt

# cat test.txt
Hello World

# myapp | tee test-tee.txt

# cat test-tee.txt

# myapp | cat

# myapp | more
Hello World

-- END OF EXAMPLE --

myapp is a C# application containing a single Console.WriteLine("Hello
World");. myapp is in my PATH, but not in my current directory. The path to
myapp is 80 characters long and 8 directories deep, containing no spaces or
wierd characters. It does not appear to matter if it's a 32 or 64 bit
process.

I'm running Windows 7 Professional (64 bit). My current workaround is to use
an old version (1.7.7) which works for now, but I'd preferr to be able to
use the current version so I'd be happy to provide additional information
and assistance in order to get this issue solved.

--
Mvh
David Lindström