This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
screen goes messy in vi
- From: Marilo <narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 00:30:58 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: screen goes messy in vi
- Reply-to: narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk
Here are 2 screenshots of me trying to read a readme.txt file for a program
I have the same problem for other files too.
It looks fine when I open it..
(after exiting vi)
Like when I try to read sshd_config
it looks messy too.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple