This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do I build this program for Cygwin?
- From: Marilo <narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 09:17:08 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: How do I build this program for Cygwin?
- Reply-to: narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk
--- On Sun, 6/5/12, René Berber wrote:
> From: René Berber
> Subject: Re: How do I build this program for Cygwin?
> To: cygwin
> Date: Sunday, 6 May, 2012, 5:39
> On 5/5/2012 10:59 PM, Marilo wrote:
> > $ autoconf-2.13
> > autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory
> You followed the wrong instructions.
> -- René Berber
The instructions - "INSTALL" said
But the problem is "configure" didn't exist.
There were no instructions for that, other than the general idea of trying to run autoconf, which is what I tried to do, as I showed.
First $ autoconf-2.13 then $ autoconf-2.68
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple