This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How do I build this program for Cygwin?
- From: Marilo <narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 21:55:16 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: How do I build this program for Cygwin?
- Reply-to: narium85-mlscar at yahoo dot co dot uk
and just prior to that, I tried what elliot said too, (the lesser clean!), make clean then make.. that worked too!
It doesn't have -X proto, but it's nice to have GNU netcat 0.7.1 to know what it looks like.. (not too different from the one in cygwin!).. And now I know it can be done!
--- On Sun, 6/5/12, Mark Geisert wrote:
> From: Mark Geisert
> Subject: Re: How do I build this program for Cygwin?
> To: cygwin
> Date: Sunday, 6 May, 2012, 20:08
> Arrgh.? I meant:
> > But after editing configure one needs to start the
> build over from scratch, so:
> >? ???make distclean
> ? ? ? ./configure
> >? ???make
> > and you should be all set.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple