This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about gcc.
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 09:13:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Question about gcc.
- References: <4FA8EA22.email@example.com>
On 5/8/2012 11:40 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Hey I'm using cygwin:
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 a 1.7.9(0.237/5/3) 2011-03-29 10:10 i686 Cygwin
I was wondering if there are any graphics libraries for c programming
available for cygwin. If so I was hoping someone could help me download
and install them.
a vague request.
From the cygwin setup.exe "Select Packages" windows you can look
at devel and graphics categories, there are plenty of graphics libraries
fltk, Qt4, libGL ...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple