Zip file extraction permissions help

Hello all,

I have a zip file, when extracted from Windows, I see files with
execute permissions:

For example:
-rwx------+ 1 Administrators None   2782 Apr  8 10:03 pyrunner.py

When using Cygwin unzip, I get the following:
-rw-rw-rw- 1 Administrator None   2782 Apr  8 10:03 pyrunner.py

The owner is different (Administrators vs Administrator)

What should I configure to handle this so the files will get the same
permissions as I get when extracting from windows

Thanks