This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7.15-1] Installing sshd fails
- From: Andre Loker <mail at andreloker dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 13:22:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [1.7.15-1] Installing sshd fails
- References: <4FACC985.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm trying to install cygwin 1.7.15-1 on a new Windows Server 2008 R2
machine. I can't get sshd to install properly.
When I run ssh-host-config the script says that creation of the user
sshd has failed:
A restart of the server magically solved the issues and I was able to
install sshd without any glitches.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Case closed!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple