This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkshortcut seems to not work correctly recently...
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 22:44:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: mkshortcut seems to not work correctly recently...
- References: <4ABCD58527654DF391AAF49DF8A87BF4@d40>
On 5/12/2012 3:41 PM, John Refling wrote:
Yes, the mkshortcut from 1.4.8.-1 does work correctly for the 4 test cases
in my original message.
Thanks; that will help to narrow down the issue. Look for an
update...just as soon as I track down the actual bug. :-)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple