This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: Marc Girod <marc dot girod at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 14:58:40 +0400
- Subject: Re: autorebase
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Marc Girod!
> Did I miss an announcement?
> I notice now in my setup log:
> 2012/05/14 10:27:13 running: cmd.exe /c
> Does this mean that I do not need anymore to run in an ash shell:
> ./rebaseall && ./peflagsall
> followed with (in bash): perlrebase
> ...after an update?
> I acknowledge I have had much fewer fork failures in recent times than I
> used to.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 14.05.2012, <14:58>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple