This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.15: Cygwin DLL issue with procps and java
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 17:31:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: 1.7.15: Cygwin DLL issue with procps and java
- References: <CAHJ+YTwH7R5D4tR_4K6c0=i-e+pOAqNHcmzKHKOz_fsrrGOqGQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHJ+YTyFwpLVEm0-rOgVNy=nQFmL7c-dFb3H+nw_o5yTAK+81A@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 21 09:13, Edgardo Vega wrote:
> procps hang when using procps -eFH under the following scenario
> I ssh into localhost and run a custom java application.
> If I open console window and try procps -eFH, procps will hangs until
> that java application is killed of manually.
> If you run just procps things work correctly on the machines.
> I ran into a problem using 1.7.15 on windows 7 64bit. I have run under
> as admin and not as admin on two machines.
> I was able to use 1.7.14 successfully without an issue on the same machines.
Does it work again under the most recent developer snapshot from
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple