This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Putting package directory in c:\Cygwin
- From: Andy <AndyMHancock at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 00:30:48 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Putting package directory in c:\Cygwin
- References: <loom.20120429T010035email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F9EE6CA.email@example.com>
Warren Young <warren <at> etr-usa.com> writes:
>On 4/30/2012 7:53 AM, James Johnston wrote:
>> I put [my cygwin packages] in C:\cygwin\packages. Never had a
> Me, too, on my standalone Windows box at home.
> At work, I keep the package tree on a network drive instead, so
> multiple client machines can share it, avoiding multiple downloads.
OK, thanks for the confirmation.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple