This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pcre-8.30-1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 17:19:58 -0500
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: pcre-8.30-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
The following packages have been updated for the Cygwin distribution:
The PCRE library implements regular expression pattern matching using
the same syntax and semantics as Perl.
This release includes the following notable changes:
* Some deprecated functions have been removed from libpcre, whose ABI
version was changed accordingly.
* A UTF-16 version of the PCRE API is now provided by libpcre16.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple