This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: g++ can't find <QtGui>
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:27:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: g++ can't find <QtGui>
- References: <4fbee6d9.zNvWc+0aR8AdcAR6email@example.com>
On 2012-05-24 20:56, Bob Tennent wrote:
I'm trying to build a package that uses Qt4. The build fails at
with "No such file or directory". But /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/QtGui
exists and -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui is one of the flags for g++. What am
I missing here?
Specific information: namely, the package/version you're trying to
build, the exact command that failed and the exact error message(s).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple