This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gdb loses keystrokes if dbus is running with --exit-with-session option
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 17:10:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb loses keystrokes if dbus is running with --exit-with-session option
- References: <4FB90547.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 10:52:55AM -0400, Ken Brown wrote:
>In a mintty or xterm window, start dbus as follows:
>$ eval `dbus-launch --sh-syntax --exit-with-session`
>Now start gdb and type arbitrary commands (such as "help break"). Many
>keystrokes are not received by gdb and have to be typed two or three times.
Does this happen with a recent snapshot?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple