This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mintty Log Off problem (now 1.7.16s)
- From: Harry G McGavran Jr <w5pny at w5pny dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 06:18:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: Mintty Log Off problem (now 1.7.16s)
- References: <4F3BEED9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F3FEDC1.email@example.com> <4FC3B6BD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: w5pny at w5pny dot com
On 05/28/12 11:32, Harry G McGavran Jr wrote:
> I'm puzzled why others aren't seeing this or aren't reporting it,
> but this problem seems to be back with 1.7.15 and I've now tried
> the latest snapshot (May 25) and it's back there too. It occurred
> with 1.7.10 and then got fixed, but now it seems to be back.
It seems this happens at least when I try to log off after I've run a
cygwin X application from mintty, whereas with 1.7.10 it happened
all the time.
Harry G. McGavran, Jr.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple