This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mintty Log Off problem (now 1.7.16s)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 09:50:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mintty Log Off problem (now 1.7.16s)
- References: <4FC4F6A6.email@example.com> <4FC68003.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 30 14:16, Harry G McGavran Jr wrote:
> Corinna wrote:
> >That's why I'm asking. If you could try to find out which snapshot
> >fixed it and which snapshot broke it again, it would help to find the
> This will take a little time since one has to log off to see the problem
> and I have no idea which 1.7.10s was the starting point. Unfortunately,
> the rest of this week, I won't have very much time to do many
> iterations. I'll see if I can find where it started and post back,
> but unless it's in the first few tries, it will likely be sometime
> next week before I have the answer...
No worries. Next week is fine.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple