This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to "bisect" Cygwin?
- From: Cyrille Lefevre <cyrille dot lefevre-lists at laposte dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 23:51:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to "bisect" Cygwin?
- References: <20120531210143.GA11744@localhost.localdomain>
Le 31/05/2012 23:01, Ryan C. Underwood a écrit :
How can I "bisect" Cygwin i.e. by setting a certain date at which to
install packages that were current as of that date, and checking if
problem remains, so as to track down the date a problem/different
behavior was introduced sometime in the past year? Actually, if I
could start with the Cygwin DLLs themselves, that would probably get
me to the bottom of it.
well, have you tryed the cygwin time machine :
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple