Re: sqlite3 section in master setup.hint wrong

My fault, apparently.

Am I supposed to be mirroring the sqlite3 subtree of the sourceware.org directory structure on my server, so that the wget command populates the sourceware directories automatically, without manual intervention?

Or, is it an inherently manual process, which I can't help you with by better packaging and distribution on my end?