Re: Performance problems with emacs-X11 in current cygwin

Ken Brown <kbrown <at> cornell.edu> writes:
> Never mind.  I'm not up to this task.  But if you're willing to
> facilitate the bisection by doing the builds, I'll be glad to test them
> on my XP system, at least as far as emacs is concerned.  And I'm sure
> there are gvim users who would do the same.

ok so I've been looking through the glib repo, there's not a huge amount of
obvious changes, but this one looks interesting:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/commit/?h=glib-2-32&id=b1d447bd664bcbc607811c7920b67856d4f551e6

it will take me a few days to find the time, but I will make an effort to bisect
this a little further. watch this space

best regards,
stephen