Re: Expand stack in Cygwin

On 6/12/2012 4:43 PM, Robert Lewis wrote:

How does one increase the stack size of an application using Cygwin?
I have googled this and found suggestions such as adding

-W1,--stack,8000000
----^
Wrong, change the "1" to the letter "l".

to make the stack 8 meg.  However, this doesn't work for me.  I
include this as an option to gcc in my makefile and bash just reports
an error message.

That's probably something else. -- René Berber