Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

On 6/28/2012 10:37 AM, Rolf Campbell wrote:
> On 2012-06-27 14:17, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> Anyway, I'll have a new release available shortly built against the
>> latest SQLite package, so others that want to use TortoiseSVN can try it.
>
> I just upgraded to the -5 package, and turned the TSVN icon caching back
> on, and it very quickly failed in the same way as the -3 package.

I'm sorry this isn't working for you, but as Subversion packager for
Cygwin, I'm not planning to spend any time figuring out why. I have had
problems with TortoiseSVN's icon cache and Cygwin Subversion for years
and just came to the conclusion it had to be turned off.

There is a reasonable work-around, tracking this down appears to be a
lot of work, and I personally don't care. Sorry if that sounds rude; I
just don't have the time, interest, or skills to work on this further.

I'll be glad to do anything to help someone else track it down or
include a patch to fix it.

mixed emotions:
        Watching a bus-load of lawyers plunge off a cliff.
        With five empty seats.