Re: cygwin 1.7.15: svn disk I/O error

On 7/11/2012 8:33 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
David Rothenberger <daveroth <at> acm.org> writes:
The tests work for me, but I've never been able to get them to work
without first installing the newly built packages.

After some more investigations, this is because the dynamic linker seems to use the libraries installed on the system rather than the ones in the build directory at least sometimes during the tests and if they are either not present or from a different version of svn things are falling apart. If I find a way to have it always use the newly built libraries instead (or at least the ones installed in $DESTDIR) I'll send a patch.

Regards, Achim.

a solution for testing is to add the new directory as first in the PATH.